Friday, February 27, 2009

Michelle's Brownie Trifle

This is by far one of my favorite desserts. I'm a sucker for brownies and toffee. The combination will leave you wanting for more. Thanks, Michelle for another great recipe!
INGREDIENTS:
1, 9X13 pan of brownies, cut into bite size pieces
1 made up box of chocolate pudding (1 large box or 2 small boxes)
1 large container of Cool Whip
1 pkg bits o' brickle (or 10 oz. crushed toffee bar such as Skor or Heath)

DIRECTIONS:
  1. In a trifle bowl layer 1/2 brownies, then 1/2 of the pudding, then 1/2 of the Cool Whip, then 1/2 of the toffee.
  2. Repeat layers. If desired rearrange the layers to end with Cool Whip on top, then complete with chocolate shavings.

5 comments:

Jolynn and Zak McCormick said...

OH MY THAT LOOKS GOOD! I will have to try it! Thanks for sharing-

something good said...

I should not have peeked in today! I'm trying to cut my daily dessert habit down to 1 a week- The pic looks so good, I'm drooling! Looks like it's between this or cupcakes this week!:0)

michelle said...

Cheree...Cheree...Cheree......
Are you trying to rub it in that you are so naturally thin while the rest of us are so naturally...
NOT?
I haven't made this since last summer, and you are RIGHT. It is a GREAT dessert! By the way...I am LOVING all the posts! Keep up the yumminess! Love you..

Kayla said...

That looks sinful!!

Cheree said...

Wow, this is the most comment's I've ever had on a food post. I'll have to do my best to post more chocolate recipes!